An interview of Dorothy Eck by George Cole for the Media West Oral History Project in our Community section. Eck was a State Senator from Bozeman and instrumental in the 1972 Montana State Constitutional Convention.
Democracy Now! for Friday, May 24
- Headlines for May 24, 2013
- Medea Benjamin v. President Obama: CodePink Founder Disrupts Speech, Criticizing Drone, Gitmo Policy
- "That Woman Is Worth Paying Attention To": Medea Benjamin Explains Why She Disrupted Obama’s Speech
- As Guantánamo Hunger Strike Enters 107th Day, Diane Wilson begins 25th Day of Solidarity Fast
- The Story of Jude Mohammad: Why Was a U.S. Citizen Secretly Killed by U.S. Drone in Pakistan?
Democracy Now! for Thursday, May 23
- Headlines for May 23, 2013
- Killing Americans: Jeremy Scahill on Obama Admin’s Admission 4 U.S. Citizens Died in Drone Strikes
- Ríos Montt Genocide Verdict Annulled, But Activists Ensure US-Backed Crimes Will Never Be Forgotten
- Mexican Priest Alejandro Solalinde on Central, South American Migrants’ Perilous Journey to U.S.